Rsync and cygwin
Jean-Eric Cuendet
Jean-Eric.Cuendet@linkvest.com
Wed Oct 17 06:06:00 GMT 2001
Hi,
I've compiled rsync 2.4.6 for Win2k with cygwin 1.3.3
Fixes applied:
- patch for 3236 bug on rsync.samba.org
- fix for getopt in unistd.h
I have the following error msg:
bash-2.05$ ./rsync rsync://pc104/backup
read error: Connection reset by peer
The server is on the same machine while testing, so client+server is on
win2k.
If I have a server on Linux and client on win2k => OK
If I have a client on Linux and a server on win2k => NOK. Error is (on
Linux side):
@ERROR: chroot failed
read error: Connection reset by peer
Any idea? Tests I could make?
Thanks
-jec
---------------------------------------------------
Jean-Eric Cuendet
Linkvest SA
Av des Baumettes 19, 1020 Renens Switzerland
Tel +41 21 632 9043 Fax +41 21 632 9090
http://www.linkvest.com E-mail: jean-eric.cuendet@linkvest.com
---------------------------------------------------
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list