My Mutt has run away!

Charles Krug charles@pentek.com
Thu Oct 18 12:15:00 GMT 2001

I updated my home machine last night.  Now mutt brings up a window
asking for a missing dll.

I've my own version of mutt, so I tried the normal Cygwin mutt and got
the same dll missing error.

It seems that the curses library has gone missing on me.

cygcurs5.dll?

Setup doesn't notice anything missing.

Unfortunatly, the machine where this happened is at home and I was in a
rush.  I'll see about getting the diags dump on a floppy or something so
I have it here.

Meanwhile, has anyone else seen this behavior?  I have all kinds of
curses libs, but no dlls.

My mutt has been working successfully for over a year.

Charles

--
Charles Krug, Jr.
Systems Engineer