Scrollable Term for Win9x?

Reid Thompson jreidthompson@yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 04:19:00 GMT 2001

There is a native port of rxvt also --- does not
require an Xserver.  And what exactly do you mean re
'background it'?

re 3rd button -- if you do not have a wheel, you can
try clicking left & right mouse buttons together may
or may not work ( most WIN Xservers allow you to set
this action = to clicking middle mouse button)