building jed

Gerrit P. Haase gp@familiehaase.de
Sun Oct 21 04:49:00 GMT 2001


Guten Tag Gary Jones,

Am 2001-10-21 um 11:04 schrieben Sie:

>> If you want to build from source, you will also need to build libslang.a
>> I try make a patch to to s-lang and jed source.

I build it as a dynamic link library, but that is not covered by the
patch, I modified the ELF_LIB target to build a dll.

> I don't recall having to patch the s-lang lib source at all, it built 
> without problems (lib v. 1.4.2) - JD included an excellent make file 
> builder which does everything required. I thought jed would go 
> equally as easily, but... :(

Well you can also use a static lib.

> Is there somewhere I could d/l your patch(es) from, please?

Jed-Patch is Attached and also the patch against slang 1.4.4 (only for
static build).

Ciao,

Gerrit P. Haase                            mailto:gp@familiehaase.de
-- 
=^..^=
slang-1.4.4.patch
jed-B0.99-14.patch
--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: jed-B0.99-14.patch
Type: text/x-diff
Size: 1856 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/attachments/20011021/06408e87/attachment.bin>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: slang-1.4.4.patch
Type: text/x-diff
Size: 1393 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/attachments/20011021/06408e87/attachment-0001.bin>


More information about the Cygwin mailing list