mysqlc

Robert Collins robert.collins@itdomain.com.au
Wed Oct 24 23:58:00 GMT 2001

Hi Stipe!

Which is great. I'm simply addressing the GPL issue of cygwinb19.dll w/o
source.

> BTW, is the pthread implementation in latest cygwin CVS stable to have
> another mysqld build try?

Tell me a little more about mysqld's threading requirements and I'll
give my opinion. It should be pretty stable, although there is a race
that we are currently trying to fix which might affect mysqld under
stress. 1.3.2 should be fine - and under NT it doesn't have the race
that is in CVS.

Rob