How can I copy and paste into Cygwin console windows?

Gerrit P. Haase gp@familiehaase.de
Mon Sep 10 13:50:00 GMT 2001

Michael Hoffman schrieb am 2001-09-10, 13:47:

>Another question: what's the easiest way to see the results of the
>CPAN tests that you do? The summary information on testers.cpan.org
>seems to be out-of-date and for old perl versions (5.004 or
>so).

There is a separate page for each config:
http://testers.cpan.org/search?request=by-config
which leads to:
http://testers.cpan.org/search?distname=all_distributions&macids=131

And a search page to search a specific cofiguration and all or a single
distribution(s), select cygwin checkbox below and hit 'search' to get
all modules or if you look for a specific module type in the dist name
or a part of it (e.g. 'Unicode'):
http://testers.cpan.org/search?request=search

Gerrit

--