Regd. GNU installation

m_shanmugasundaram.cgmaersk@maerskdata.dk m_shanmugasundaram.cgmaersk@maerskdata.dk
Wed Sep 12 21:25:00 GMT 2001


You should install win32api....





                                                                                                   
                    "Tejeswara                                                                     
                    Kotthakota"                  To:     <cygwin@cygwin.com>                       
                    <tejeswara.rao@wipro.        cc:                                               
                    com>                         Subject:     Regd. GNU installation               
                    Sent by:                                                                       
                    cygwin-owner@sources.                                                          
                    redhat.com                                                                     
                                                                                                   
                                                                                                   
                    12/09/01 01:22 PM                                                              
                    Please respond to                                                              
                    "Tejeswar"                                                                     
                                                                                                   
                                                                                                   


Hi,

I installed Cygwin on my Windows NT machine. I see that Cygwin comes with
GCC 2.95.x.
I wrote a small C++ program to test it.
When I try,

$gcc filename.cc

it was giving following error,

/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/2.95.3-5/../../../../i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld:
cannot find -luser32
Collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Did I miss some thing during installtion process??
It would be great help giving any pointers on this.

Thanks n regards
Tejeswar


*****************************************************************************

K Tejeswara Rao
Manufacturing Vertical
Wipro Technologies
72, Keonics Electronics City, Hosur Main Road,
Bangalore-561 229, India.
Tel: 91-80-8520416, 8520419,8520408,8520425  Ext: 1269
Fax: 091-080-8520478
E-mail: tejeswara.rao@wipro.com
www.wipro.com
The World's First SEI CMM Level 5 Software Services Company
*****************************************************************************
(See attached file: Wipro_Disclaimer.txt)--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/

-------------- next part --------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Information transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Wipro and/or its Customers and
is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without
proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this
information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please
notify us immediately at mailto:mailadmin@wipro.com and delete this mail
from your records.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



More information about the Cygwin mailing list