Problems setting up a cvs pserver on cygwin?
Heinz Wuethrich
heinz_wuethrich@bluewin.ch
Fri Sep 14 12:20:00 GMT 2001
I'm afraid I didn't directly - still I could solve my cvs problem.
cvs fortunately does support several communication protocols.
So I'm using rsh, which works fine with cygwin.
Except if I'm logged on to the internet through the dial in connection,
The port seems not to hear anything.
Now I can use a cvs client like jCVS and the repository is handled on
cygwin.
-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Herstine [ mailto:mherstin@legato.com ]
Sent: Freitag, 14. September 2001 20:42
To: heinz_wuethrich@bluewin.ch
Subject: RE: Problems setting up a cvs pserver on cygwin?
Hi -
Found your post in the archives - I'm having exactly the same problem.
inetd.exe appears to completely ignore /etc/services. Did you ever
solve the problem?
======================================================================
Michael Herstine <mherstin@legato.com>
Software Engineer (Legato Systems Incorporated, Palo Alto CA)
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list