Seeking Cygwin installer for the simpleminded

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Wed Sep 19 08:32:00 GMT 2001

I would urge anyone who thinks they need to spin their own installer
to instead think about contributing to the current setup.exe code base.

It seems crazy to me that anyone would try to promote something else
merely because setup.exe lacks some functionality.

cgf