Invoking SQL*Plus from within cygwin

Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) lhall@rfk.com
Wed Sep 19 09:33:00 GMT 2001

Hm, is this issue really Cygwin related?  I'm wondering if there isn't a
better forum to take it to.  It sounds to me like the remaining issues
have to do with setting up your environment with the proper configuration
that Oracle requires, which is an installation issue that you just happen
to notice with Cygwin.  Another more Oracle-specific forum may be more
helpful to you than this one.  Just a thought.