Possible bug: SH failure when calling command.com

Ronald Landheer info@rlsystems.net
Wed Sep 19 12:10:00 GMT 2001

Hello all,

Because I was swamped in responses from this list (i.e.: I got one) I
though it might be necesarry to debug ash, because this is apparently a
hot topic (not).

I have not found any bugs in the ash source code - in fact, when I run
from gdb, the error does not occur, which is kinda strange.

The last call before command.com is executed is execve
(cmd="/cygdrive/c/windows.000/command.com"), which, IIRC, is handled by
the Cygwin DLL.

This is starting to itch - anyone wanna help scratch? (can't quite reach it).

Greetz!

Ronald