header files

Max Magnaghi maxmagna@hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 14:16:00 GMT 2001

Hello.
I've installed the latest version of cygwin, but I'm having trouble with
some header files. In particular, when I try to compile code that includes
"/usr/include/netinet/ip_icmp.h" or "/usr/include/netinet/ip.h", the
compiler complains that some declarations are not available. In fact, those
two files just consists of the inclusion of, respectively, the files
"/usr/include/cygwin/ip_icmp.h" and "/usr/include/cygwin/ip.h", which are
empty files.
Do the non-empty header files that I need come with current cygwin
distribution? Where can I get them from?

Thank you very much for any suggestion/pointer.
Max