ip.h & tcp.h

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Sun Apr 7 19:16:00 GMT 2002

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 10:00:58AM +0800, Wu Yongwei wrote:
>Thank you for all the responses, even the one telling me not to SHOUT. A
>message is better than nothing, and I shouted because it seemed no one
>noticed my message.
>
>But I am not here to argue. I ask. Should I simply supply the ip.h, tcp.h,
>and udp.h here? I did not because I am not sure about the licence issue. And
>I asked first.

You DO NOT "simply supply" anything.  I suggested that you supply a
patch, as I have done repeatedly in the past.  I gave you the URL that
explains what you need to do.

If you are going to be copying directly from some other file, then of
course there are licensing issues.

You should just adapt whatever you need from the Single UNIX
Specification.

I'll leave it to the collective wisdom of this mailing list to help you
on your painful road of enlightenment with regard to submitting a patch.
Your last effort was a good first try but you still have a ways to go.

cgf