1.3.10-1: Cannot create filenames starting with a period in XP

Joe Drago joeroot@gotdoofed.com
Tue Apr 9 16:12:00 GMT 2002

I think I figured out the problem... it was a directory permissions issue.
Although I have not fixed it, it is a Windows problem, not a Cygwin problem.
Thanks for the replies.

The folder I am trying to write into, I accidentally set the NTFS
permissions to an unknown user with a Cygwin script I didn't pay much
attention to. In doing so, I lost the ability to write to the folder with my
very own account. No biggie, I logged in as the Administrator and am
currently fixing it!

Joe Drago