Frequent crashes in 2.194.2.22 setup.exe

Cornelia Boenigk poppcorn@cornelia-boenigk.de
Wed Apr 10 05:05:00 GMT 2002

Hello

> Can you read this thread and report back to the list if the
situation
> described there matches yours ? I.e. point 21 of the original mail:

> 21. Comes up with dialog box asking if I want the desktop icon
and/or Startup
>     group in Start Menu.  i check both, and I hit Finish.

I had exactly the same behaviour as reported. My OS is also Win98. It
seems to be a problem of Win98 because yesterday I asked a friend who
is using the same setup.exe 2.194.2.22 with win2000 and XP without any
problem.

regards
Conni