Bash shell extension ?

Adam cygwin@tranceambient.com
Fri Apr 12 03:47:00 GMT 2002

Ok, I have made the changes you suggested, but there are some problems:
The single-quotes for the cd command seem to have messed things up ..
bash.exe: cd: F:ClassesWINTER~2ECE344: No such file or directory
[06:27:31] /f/Classes/Winter_2002 $

What is good about this method is that before I was only getting
"/f/Classes/WINTER~2/ECE344" ..This way I see the whole path, but something is
messing up .. Any suggestions how to fix?

Last, I have added the same key under Drive, but its not working at all. All
that I see happen is the Bash window pop up for a small fraction of a second,
then disappears. Something pops up on the screen, but it closes so quickly that
I don't know what .. I can troubleshoot this more if someone can tell me where
to look ..

-Adam