FW: Can you offer enscript.cfg file for cygwin?

Dave McLaughlin damcl@attglobal.net
Fri Apr 19 09:41:00 GMT 2002

Like Xiangjiang, I am also stumped on how to configure the Cygwin 'lpr'
so that it can be used by enscript.  I searched the archives but didn't
succeed in finding anything that seemed to help.

Here are the messages I get:

lpr: can't open 'prn' for writing
lpr: The printer name is invalid.

If it helps any, the printer I want to use is on the network but
associated with lpt1 through an NT login script.  It is able to print
either PCL or PS.

TIA....