Is Cygwin legal under Windows XP?

Bruce Williams brucewms@pacbell.net
Sun Apr 21 04:45:00 GMT 2002

How about a "Device" - Linux/Apache server "using and accessing"
Netscape/Mozilla and -horrors- using the "user interface"?

But, wait - I know what this is about - it is about INNOVATION!

The Microsoft legal department has come up with the perfect legal firewall!
Why have us tech people deal with security issues, when there are thousands
of hungry lawyers available? Hacking is in violation of the license!

Bruce Williams

Microsoft is sort of a mixture between the Borg and the
Ferengi. Combine the Borg marketing with Ferengi networking...
                                        [Andre Beck in dcouln]