Incomplete/corrupted archive.

John Daniel Doucette john.doucette@jjmackay.ca
Mon Apr 22 07:00:00 GMT 2002

Hi,

I just downloaded the cygwin package and then tested it with bzip2.  It
reports the following error.  I downloaded the single package from another
mirror site, '
./ftp%3a%2f%2fftp.nas.nasa.gov%2fmirrors%2fcygwin.com%2fpub%2f' and
received the same error.  Perhaps that package has been corrupted?

   ./ftp%3a%2f%2fmirrors.rcn.net%2fmirrors%2fsources.redhat.com%2fcygwin/release/XFree86/XFree86-base/XFree86-base-4.2.0-1.tar.bz2:
file ends unexpectedly

You can use the `bzip2recover' program to attempt to recover
data from undamaged sections of corrupted files.

===================================
John Daniel Doucette, Sr. Software Designer

J. J. MacKay Canada Limited
Halifax R & D Office
1046 Barrington Street, 1st Floor
Halifax, Nova Scotia