I'm trying to make my own mud, but get this error, know of any way to fix?

WayharenMudding@aol.com WayharenMudding@aol.com
Mon Apr 22 15:41:00 GMT 2002

I keep getting this message upon compilation...
And I've been doing everything to fix it, but nothing is working...
I've learned quite a bit doing this alone, but I'm still clueless on how
to fix this... Your help would be appreciated.

db.c: In function `boot_db':
db.c:401: warning: implicit declaration of function `calloc'
db.c:401: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
db.c: In function `alloc_perm':
db.c:3307: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast

                                              Thanks,
  Derrick