How can I get all permissions when I login to cygwin

Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) lhall@rfk.com
Fri Apr 26 07:17:00 GMT 2002

At 11:31 PM 4/25/2002, terrificskyfox wrote:
>When I login to cygwin using administrator, I found that I did not have
>all permissions. How can I get them.

Close your eyes and turn around three times while saying "I need all
permissions, I need all permissions..." ;-)

Seriously, you need to be more specific about what you're doing and
the issues you see before someone can attempt to offer you advice.

>Is there some parameters should I use when I login to cygwin?

I don't know.  What are you using to "login"?