Mysterious gdb behavior.

Paul Derbyshire derbyshire@globalserve.net
Fri Aug 2 20:56:00 GMT 2002

On 2 Aug 2002 at 13:23, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 03:34:51AM -0400, Paul Derbyshire wrote:
> > [A lot of stuff]
>
> What astonishes me is that you seem to be completely unable to consider
> that it *could* be your own fault how an (otherwise unrelated) group
> of people is responding...

Of course it's not my fault. I haven't done anything wrong. Asking
why gdb dies with error 193 isn't a crime in any of the law books I
am familiar with. And my postings have been, by and large, civil,
with uncivil ones only in response to extremely terrible and
unjustifiable ones attacking me. Face facts: the first uncivil
posting was posted by someone else. I don't know their motivation nor
do I care. I do wish they would not allow their personal feelings to
interfere with the smooth operation of the mailing list.