Small typo inTAR:cygwin-cygwin-doc-1.1-1.tar/etc/preremovedoc-preremove.sh

Joshua Daniel Franklin joshuadfranklin@yahoo.com
Sun Aug 4 12:01:00 GMT 2002

--- "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr.Volker.Zell@oracle.com> wrote:
>     Joshua> Thanks for pointing out the bad linebreak. I've also discovered
> that this is wrong
>     Joshua> anyway, that I need to change the scripts to install/delete just
> libc.info, which has
>     Joshua> the node table, not the -1, -2, etc. ones. Hopefully I can get
> /usr/bin/info working
>     Joshua> correctly with compressed files soon and release a -2 package
> with compressed files and
>     Joshua> fixed scripts.
>
> By the way have you checked if info honors INFOPATH variable for you ?

It appears to. If I move a file from /usr/info/ to ., and do (in bash)
export INFOPATH=.
info will find it. I'm not sure on the precedence, but I believe it is :
INFOPATH
/usr/info
/usr/man