setup - feature change request

Samuel samuel@socal.rr.com
Sun Aug 4 15:35:00 GMT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen C. Biggs" <yyyyy50@hotpop.com>
To: <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2002 11:49 PM
Subject: RE: setup - feature change request

> While we're on the subject, would it be possible to make the setup windows
where
> you choose the mirrors and packages to download be able to be resizeable?
This
> should be an easy quick addition of a flag or two to the window
attributes.

I have also suggested that the dialog for choosing the package(s) for
download be resizeable or something such as that.

However I know that it is not just an easy quick addition of a flag or two
to the window attributes. It is generally necessary to process the WM_SIZE
message and re-position the controls in the dialog. It is relatively easy to
do but not as simple as changing a flag or attribute. There are sample
programs available that would probably make things relatively easy but it
would be about a day's worth of work.