Question regarding mailing list archive...

Gareth Pearce tilps@hotmail.com
Mon Aug 5 22:42:00 GMT 2002

>On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 05:22:48AM +0000, Gareth Pearce wrote:
> >>You have identified the problem. Hotmail is not setting the References
> >>field. You might point this out to Microsoft. Personally I would stop
> >>using Hotmail. There ought to be a "Hotmail Considered Harmful" web page
> >>but until then, check out:
> >>
> >>http://www.google.com/search?q=site:theregister.co.uk+hotmail
> >>
> >>for dozens of Hotmail Horror Stories.
> >
> >Hey, prehaps the cygwin developers could replace 'because we're mean'
>with
> >'because hotmail sucks'.
>
>It may be a good idea but I refuse to replace anything.
>
>And, I'm sure you know why.
>
>Heh, heh, heh.

*groan*

What about patches greatfully accepted! I am willing to send a patch to the
automated cygwin developer reply module.  If I could just remember the cvs
name...

Oh wait ... accepted doesnt mean applied? doh!

Gareth