Starting Apache for Cygwin as a service

Stephen C. Biggs yyyyy50@hotpop.com
Wed Aug 7 23:29:00 GMT 2002

I think I can answer this one, maybe, from the scars I have trying to get sshd to work on my
machine.

Make sure that you pass an argument to the apache executable so it doesn't fork itself when it first
starts up, much like -D for sshd.  I don't know the right option for Apache, and can't take the time
right now to look, but I'll bet that this is what is happening.