newbie's gripe with NT/2K/XP integration

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Tue Aug 20 14:03:00 GMT 2002

On Tue, Aug 20, 2002 at 05:57:01PM +0100, the_real_genneth wrote:
>>There are security problems with Cygwin that have nothing to do with
>>the non-NT Windows.
>
>I understand that.  And I also understand that there _are_ security
>problems with Cygwin that have something to do with non-NT Windows.

Such as?  If you are implying that there are security issues in cygwin
that are due to the fact that it runs on Windows 98, I'd be interested
in hearing what they are.  Actual facts are much more pertinent than
"newbie" opinions.

cgf