Updating dll info in the User's Guide

Soren A soren_andersen@fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 21 08:22:00 GMT 2002

Joshua Daniel Franklin <joshua@iocc.com> wrote around 20 Aug 2002
news:Pine.CYG.4.44.0208202127280.1336-100000@joshua.iocc.com about %s:

> Here is some new text to replace the section at
>
> http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/dll.html
>
> that begins with "Unfortunately, the process for building a dll is, well,
> convoluted. You have to run five commands, like this"

I am making my own local copy of the document right now. Could you confirm
for me at what point your replacement section _ends_, please? Is it at the
next major section heading, "Linking Against DLLs"? I am not confidently
familiar enough with the material to know that the whole section between
the two points can be jettisoned.

  Thanks!!!
    Soren A