Inclusion of windows dll into cygwin code

Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) lhall@rfk.com
Wed Aug 28 07:41:00 GMT 2002

At 10:36 AM 8/28/2002, Niraj Agarwal wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>Can any body help me in including windows dll into the code compiled in cygwin environment?

I expect the answer is yes but you'll need to post the details of your
situation and the specific problem before anyone here can take a stab at
it.

Sorry if this sounds obvious but sometimes a statement of the obvious is
necessary to get things started.