[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated Cygwin Package: procmail-3.22-7

Jason Tishler jason@tishler.net
Fri Aug 30 09:46:00 GMT 2002

Jim,

Reply-all?

On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 04:51:19PM +0100, Jim George wrote:
> [...]

You are welcome.

> By making CYGWIN a System variable on the mailserver and then
> rebooting (didn't work 'till I did),

Yes, I forgot to mention that the SCM won't recognize environment
variable changes without a reboot.

> fetchmail/procmail are behaving correctly.

Good.  You have the "honor" of being the first Cygwin user of this
feature... :,)

> However the remote console still shows different owners/permissions
> when I login in remotely.  But I am able to correctly
> chown/chmod/chgrp the server files (even though they look wrong from
> the remote terminal!!!).

Sorry, I'm going to bow out now...

> On the basis of 'if it ain't broke...' I'm going to quit while I'm
> ahead now.
>
> But if you/anyone has any more ideas as to the descrepencies between
> systems I would be mighty pleased to hear from you.

Jason