printing from within Cygwin

Jim George jim.george@blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Aug 31 00:19:00 GMT 2002

Igor,

    sorry to reply to Fred's email but I lost your original post.

    There must be something wrong with my installation as I get the
following on stdout when executing lpr-mine <filename> (BTW PRINTER is
defined)

Error: /undefined in --get--
Operand stack:
   --nostringval--   NoCancel   true   OutputFile
(\\\\spool\\\\\\gateway\\epson)
UserSettings   --dict:1/1(L)--   --dict:86/86(G)--   (mswinpr2)
Execution stack:
   %interp_exit
.runexec2   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   2
%stopped_push   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   false
1   %stopped_push
.runexec2   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   2
%stopped_push   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   --nost
ringval--
Dictionary stack:
   --dict:1081/1123(ro)(G)--   --dict:0/20(G)--   --dict:69/200(L)--
Current allocation mode is local
Last OS error: 2
GNU Ghostscript 7.05: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1

    Can you offer any help?

Thanks,

Jim