cron problem in W2K Proffesional

Harig, Mark A. maharig@idirect.net
Fri Dec 6 15:14:00 GMT 2002

It appears as though everything is set correctly.

Try:

   1. Shut down your cron service.
   2. Run Cygwin's setup.exe to uninstall 'cron'.
   3. Run setup.exe a second time to download/install
      a new copy of 'cron'.
   4. Reboot your computer.
   5. Check your crontab: crontab -l
   6. Install the cron service and start it.