[newbie] About updating...

DElyMyth DElyMyth@despammed.com
Wed Dec 18 15:34:00 GMT 2002

I have a small question about updating packages on my cygwin
installation...
For personal purposes, I needed to build some programs here, and it
worked well (I don't like the normal Sylpheed package and the win32
claws version wasn't that fast, this rebuilt version is far better :)),
I also changed my WindowMaker default cygwin installation (with the
package distributed on the same site as cygnome...).

My question is...
Updating my cygwin installation (for wget and so on...) will be changed?
Will some packages be "downgraded" to the original cygwin ones?

Sorry if it seems a dumb question, but I feel quite newbie about all
this ;)

PS:
I love cygwin, no more dual-boot for me now ;)

--
   => Don't Let Your Fears Stand in The Way of Your Dreams !!! <=
            => ICQ#: 8761263 - MSN: delymyth@msn.com <=