Grep says file exists and then doesn't "grep" it

Randall R Schulz rrschulz@cris.com
Thu Dec 19 17:37:00 GMT 2002

Pierre,

Sorry...I didn't mean to embarrass you. I was hoping for something a little
more juicy, I guess--it's been a slow soggy shut-in sort of day (and week)
out here... Rain, rain and more rain. Then it rains.

Randall Schulz