permission denied for NTFS network shares

Genady Veytsman genadyv@mysticom.com
Sun Dec 22 07:59:00 GMT 2002

It seems you are right. I tried to use RSH without ".rhosts", supplying
password and then all the shares were accessible.
Now I just need to find a way to supply a password noninteractivly.
I know that "rexec" allows to do it on unix, but there is no "rexec" in
cygwin.

Thanks
   Genady