Strange behaviour of gcc

Randall R Schulz rrschulz@cris.com
Sun Dec 29 20:19:00 GMT 2002

Danny,

Man! I scanned through the GCC man page for anything that would control
this action, and couldn't find anything. I don't see "-mno-stack-arg-probe"
listed there at all, nor is any option that includes the word "probe."

Google ("GCC mno-stack-arg-probe"
<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=GCC+mno-stack-arg-probe&btnG=Google+Search>)
turns up only three relevant hits (including one recent thread on the
Cygwin mailing list:
<http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-06/msg00122.html> and
<http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-06/msg00123.html>).

Randall Schulz