Virtual Timers / Clock unsupported?
Luke-Jr
Luke7Jr@yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 15:41:00 GMT 2002
I'm experiencing 3 bugs with a server that works perfectly fine when I =
run it under Linux.
1. The timezone name/initials are reported as being available (to =
'configure') but when the server tries to get/create the initials, it =
ends up blank...
2. I am running the server in a Eastern Time environment (GMT -5 hrs). =
The time that Cygwin tells the server is 3 hours past my time.
3. When the server creates a virtual timer to time-out a network =
connection, it occurs immidiately.
If being more specific about the server would help at all, the server is =
a modified version of the LambdaMOO Server... Everything else works =
fine.
Does anyone know of a solution to this problem (when I installed Cygwin =
I was never asked to configure anything; is there some program I need to =
run to configure it?)?
Plz CC to my email as I am not subscribed to this Mailing list...
Thx!
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list