[BUG] inter-process signaling of non-special signals breaks

Stipe Tolj tolj@wapme-systems.de
Thu Feb 14 00:28:00 GMT 2002

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 01:12:14PM +0100, Stipe Tolj wrote:
> > Ok, this issue has been addressed by me a couple of times, so I hope
> > you core Cygwin developers don't get borred from me.
> >
> > The bug (maybe it's fixed now, but it has been detected at least from
> > 1.3.1 up to 1.3.7) arises from my work on Apache for Cygwin.
>
> It would make sense to test it with the latest release.  What about
> the apache patch for changing the user context?

1.3.23 has been released and the Apache guys seem to have discussion
if .24 is following right away because of a Solaris pthread
configuration problem. So I'm currently in some kind of stall
position.

Anyway, as soon as I get time for this to fix everything up in a clean
.23-1 release I will post you on cygwin-apps@

Corinna, it would be great if you could investigate this signaling
issue. I'm hardly guessing it's a problem to Cygwin even up to the
latest release.

Stipe

tolj@wapme-systems.de
Wapme Systems AG