Sprintf issue

David Means dmeans@the-means.net
Mon Feb 18 05:49:00 GMT 2002

This sounds more like a sed problem than an sprintf problem.

First, can you get the sed command to work at the cygwin prompt?  If
not, it's quite possible that the environment from which your running
the program does not have sed in its' path.

You should also try this:

`echo "yada" | sed 's/:/-/g'`

The best solution would be to convert the ':' chars to '-' chars in your
C program.

David