No home directory on fresh setup

Vorst, Jan van der JVorst@nedcar.nl
Thu Feb 21 06:03:00 GMT 2002

Same report, including sygchecks

> ----------

**********Internet Email Confidentiality Footer**********
Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.
given nor endorsed by it.