bash/cmd CTRL-C problem...

Gregory W. Bond bond@research.att.com
Mon Jan 7 09:28:00 GMT 2002

(I just returned from vacation so excuse me for responding to an old
message but I really feel compelled to respond to this one...)

Christopher,

This reply puzzles me. What is the point of cygwin if not to support
interoperability between win32 and unix environments? If all I wanted
was an all-unix environment on a 386 box, I'd run linux not cygwin. To
me, the great advantage of cygwin over linux is that I can (mostly) mix
and match Unix and Win32 apps (win32 Java under cygwin bash being the
notable exception :-)

Greg.

--
Gregory W. Bond