problem on cygregex.dll?
Corinna Vinschen
cygwin@cygwin.com
Fri Jan 25 02:00:00 GMT 2002
On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 04:04:44AM -0500, Joseph Yuen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got a problem regarding to OpenSSH.
> Whenever I run ssh, the system just keeps
> saying cygregex.dll couldn't not be found.
> I've installed both cygwin and OpenSSH package again,
> but the problem just still goes on. Can you tell
> me any clue about that? Thx
>
> P.S. I've searched my harddrive for cygregex.dll.
> Unforturnately, this dll file is not there.
You didn't install the regex package. Even worse, the latest
version of OpenSSH doesn't need the regex library so you didn't
install the latest version of OpenSSH (3.0.2p1-5).
Corinna
--
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com
Red Hat, Inc.
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list