SUBJECT ....

Randall R Schulz rrschulz@cris.com
Tue Jul 2 22:15:00 GMT 2002

Chris,

Whew! Thanks for that unequivocal reply.

There's nothing worse (in the world of mailing lists) that such a hideous
sop to brain-dead mailers.

This makes me suspect that we're about due for the counterpart to the
request for a [LIST-NAME] "Subject:" tag: having "Reply-To:" set by the
list server.

Perhaps that one should be put to rest, right away, too?

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA