exim and ntsec

Corwin Cygwin@ifrance.com
Wed Jul 3 00:48:00 GMT 2002

Hi all ..

Does anybody succeed in getting exim to work with ntsec on ??
It works perfectly without ntsec but nothing to do when ntsec is on, I =
got
permission problems on the /etc/local/exim/configure file.
The error message is "2002-07-02 15:04:55 Exim configuration file
/usr/local/exim/configure has the wrong owner, group, or mode"

I tried to change the owner to SYSTEM or an exim user as told in the =
README
file but no way .. I got always the same error ..

I am also unable to run it as a service even when ntsec is not set ..

Would be nice if somebody knows the answer ...

Thanx

Thomas