Shells and makefiles are still very slow with cygwin

Karl M karlm30@hotmail.com
Sat Jul 6 10:45:00 GMT 2002

Hi Chris...

You are just avoiding the old thread about the true purpose and motivation
of the Cygwin project. I was just reading a review of the Cygwin project in
one of those British tabloids while waiting in line at the grocery store
(there is no way that I can ever disclose which store or
tabloid...sorry)...and I think you should tell all of us what it said!

Also, please come forth with the true meaning of 1.3.12, I think that we all
deserve to know.

Thanks,

...Karl (agent #1.3.5.7.11.13, prime candidate)