binutils with Egor's patch [was: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: guile-1.5.6-3]

Charles Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Thu Jul 11 00:28:00 GMT 2002

Also, while you're at it, how about this patch from Ralf:
   RE: cygwin ld import library issue fix (removing unused "_nm_" symbols)
   http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2002-04/msg00416.html

After re-reading the whole thread, it seems that everybody (eventually)
thought it'd be a good idea, but a check of CVSweb shows that it never
actually got applied.

--Chuck