cygwin cvs question

Joshua Daniel Franklin joshuadfranklin@yahoo.com
Sun Jul 14 14:18:00 GMT 2002

OK for some reason I decided to update to the exp gcc-3.1.1-2 etc. (cygcheck
attached)
packages and then rebuild cygwin from CVS. Things seemed to be
working fine other than more warnings than before from libiberty
until make got to newlib/libc/search/Makefile, when it said no target
for all. I looked and the Makefile was empty. The src/newlib/libc/Makefile.*
files looked fine.

So I thought what the heck, moved by src and bld trees and re-ran
cvs co winsup. The build is running now and seems to be fine--it created
newlib/libc/search/Makefile fine and has already made (make'd?) libc.a
So my question is, did I need to do something other than just 'cvs update'
to catch changes like that?

http://autos.yahoo.com