Odd mount and path problem

Larry V. Streepy, Jr. streepy@healthlanguage.com
Tue Jul 23 13:14:00 GMT 2002

Excellent description David, thanks.

I was giving too much "unix" smarts to the process and assuming my D:/
mount on / was properly implying that /bin also resides on D:.

This is an area that the user guide could definitely use work on.

Again, thanks to all who helped answer this problem and shed light on
what appears to be a misunderstood area.

--
Larry V. Streepy, Jr.