mutt and gpg 1.07

Volker Quetschke quetschke@scytek.de
Sat Jun 1 17:32:00 GMT 2002

Hi!

Christopher Faylor wrote:

>>+        ;;
>>+    *-*-cygwin*)
>>+        # special stuff for cygwin
>>+        ac_cv_have_dev_random=no
>>

> Cygwin does have a /dev/random.

Yes, but simply enabling it caused some problems because then the build
started to build additional shared modules and run into a Makefile
problem. After I fixed it I realized that the shared modules do not work
with cygwin. I removed the tiger module again for cygwin, and now it
builds OOB. Use the attached patch with the gnupg-1.0.7 sources.
(If one wants to have dlls as shared modules this has to be implemented)

Bye
    Volker