setup.exe does not install gcc by default

Robert Collins robert.collins@itdomain.com.au
Sun Jun 2 16:50:00 GMT 2002



> -----Original Message-----
> From: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com 
> [mailto:cygwin-owner@cygwin.com] On Behalf Of Larry Hall (RFK 
> Partners, Inc)

> >I then decided to download everything
> >so I clicked on the ciruclar arrow next to "all" at
> >the top level I was able to switch i to "install". 
> >However, I thought that the setup.exe had locked up
> >because it took so long and the window became
> >non-responsive.
> 
> 
> This has been discussed too.  This may well be "normal operation".
> Again, you may find it useful to review the email archives.

It should not take any time at all - once the chooser list appears.
Scanning pre-list appearance may take more time though (MD5 validation).


Rob


--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



More information about the Cygwin mailing list